Over recent years, we have developed our range of platform lifts to include an exciting new product which, whilst complying with The Machinery Directive, has the look and feel of a commercial elevator. We call this the Evolution. Its features include fully automatic car and landing doors, full height car operationg panel, automatic return-to-floor on power failure, LED car lighting and one-touch car and landing call.
For commercial clients, this lift not only is fully compiant to Part R, Building Control Regulations but will add value to your premises. Residential clients can avail of the stunning range of lift car and landing finishes. Simple to install and easily maintained, the Evolution comes in a range of standard sizes and requires minimal builders’ work for preparation.
The Evolution, features at a glance:
- Single phase power required.
- Hydraulic power-pack can be positioned at any floor and remote from lift shaft.
- One touch operation.
- Low power LED car lighting.
- Automatic power operated car and landing doors.
- Full height car operating panel with 5.6” coloured TFT screen.
- Extensive range of car finishes.
- Automatic return-to-floor on power failure feature.
- Low pit and upper headroom requirement.
- Low maintenance costs.
- High quality, value for money solution.
- Proven reliability.
Why choose Olympic Lifts
30 Years in Business
A family owned business & have installed over 15,000 projects throughout the UK & Ireland over the last 30 years with unrivalled customer service.
We support you from the initial enquiry, through to installation and testing of the equipment to providing on-going maintenance for the life of your product.
Quality Assured to ISO9001:2008. This guarantees you are dealing with a reliable company which has been externally assessed for their quality procedures.