"Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod."Betty White, Belfast
A barge that once carried coal supplies along Ulster's waterways is back on the Lagan Canal for the first time since 1946. The Lagan lighter, built in 1871, is now moored close to the Lock Keeper's Cottage in south Belfast as the first stage in a major restoration programme.
The Industry now houses an exhibition focusing on the history of the Lagan Navigation, the workings of the locks, and the living conditions of the lighterman and his family.